So imagine this:
• You are joining approximately 2,500 super fans, all who love and are passionate about the same thing you are
• You are sharing your own fabulous collection with other fans
• You have a chance to own Limited Edition pieces offered exclusively to you
• You can meet, chat and ask questions with the CEO of your favorite company
• You can enjoy live television broadcasts streaming onto a huge Jumbo-tron as you soak up the sun stage-side or pool-side
• You are enjoying fabulous cuisine while tuxedo- dressed waiters dance on the tables
• You are dancing
* You are partying
• You are diving for watches
“Wow” and “yes, please,” right?
That is exactly what happened in mid-February on Invicta’s Ocean Voyage to the Bahamas! For 3 days, Invicta collectors from all over the country, Evine’s crew, 4 hosts and 2 guests boarded that Carnival cruise ship for the experience of a lifetime!
For me as a host, it was the event of my career! Meeting so many Evine and Invicta fans face-to-face was unlike anything else I had ever experienced before. There was this crazy energy from everyone just because we all are a part of this really cool event.
There was a feeding frenzy of everyone trying to get their hands on the latest Invicta timepiece, but there was also something different happening that was really palpable and very special. There was a warmth, a feeling of gratitude and, most importantly, a feeling of friendship, family and community. To feel so connected and so in touch with viewers was an extraordinary experience I will never forget. I know who so many of you are now, I have met your wives, your husbands and your children. You are the vein of why I love what I do. It was my pleasure to have shared this incredible adventure with you and I thank you for the beautiful memories.